Friday, July 21, 2006

He get married? Yes he get married.

Inspiration: True love

I forgot to mention the most important development in my life. The weekend before last I got engaged to my two year girlfriend. I asked her in Charleston, Sc which is our favorite US city. We said that we loved each other there for the first time and now it is the location of our engagement. We also may have our wedding there to complete the trifecta of love. I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful girl to spend my life with. She is my love, my life, and my happiness. I love you forever Marija.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Matt Stambaugh said...

See kids, this is why you don't let people living with you read your blog. Well at least she knows I'm crazy now. Still love her though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home