Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Welcome to my head. Please excuse the mess.

I've started this blog as a space in which to let loose, record for posterity, and receive feedback on my random thoughts. I have no political, religious, philosophical, humanitarian, or [insert noun here] agenda, besides to comment on, question, and perhaps poke fun at these things and others that I have an interest in or aversion to. Hopefully my laziness won't take hold and I will continue to add to my blog. If you like/hate what I have to say please add some comments.


About Me

Name: Matt
Age: 26
Locale: Georgia, USA
Party Affilation: Independant (A myth according to my political scientist fiancee)
Religion: I am a Bright (see www.the-brights.net for info)
Ethnicity: human (I believe race is a social construct that divides us)

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Came across your blog using the Next Blog thing...tried your link to The Brights and found it to be, actually, .net instead of .com -- very interesting! :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Matt Stambaugh said...

Sorry about that. Well if you are a possible Bright you should b right and join up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home